18 September 2010

Piccolo, Pieni, мали, Petit, Küçük!

Major backlog.. whooooops! Nowadays, I rediscovered my love for Sex and the City and watched everything again. Now I'm addicted and I have forgotten to write... Lazy Saturday afternoon in Rome, so here I go.

Monteriggioni is a town in Italy's Chianti region set atop a hill... or so I think. It's a walled city that features a 10 metre - high wall with 14 towers. The town is tiny. It's so tiny that it would really be surprising if people did not even know their neighbors. If you do not decide to eat here, 30 - 45 minutes would be enough to walk around. But the view is breath taking so I strongly suggest, you pay €1,50 euros to climb the wall and take some pictures.

The town sells the region's wines and great smelling leather goods! You can do a little shopping here if you want to.

Oh and if you're wondering about the title.. different translations of the word "small". Talk about creativity.

2 comments: